EOE Raiding
EOE Raiding
EOE Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Register

HomeNews and EventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WoW Progress

Like us
Latest topics
» EOE Over the Years
Group 1 My thoughts on recent events EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:17 pm by Hecklar

» Just for those Keeping Score
Group 1 My thoughts on recent events EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:29 pm by Hecklar

» GOOD RUN! Farewell to you all.
Group 1 My thoughts on recent events EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:44 pm by Hecklar

» Prep for second boss and CONGRATS!
Group 1 My thoughts on recent events EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:44 pm by adregoth

» Core raiding groups
Group 1 My thoughts on recent events EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:36 pm by Strikepoint

» 5.4 NEW RAID first boss
Group 1 My thoughts on recent events EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:20 am by Hecklar

» Raid Changes
Group 1 My thoughts on recent events EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:58 am by Hecklar

» World of Logs
Group 1 My thoughts on recent events EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:42 pm by Strikepoint

» Gearing Up for Patch 5.4
Group 1 My thoughts on recent events EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:18 pm by Strikepoint

World of Logs

Navigation

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search 

PAY Vent

Group 1 My thoughts on recent events

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hecklar
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Group 1 My thoughts on recent events Empty
PostSubject: Group 1 My thoughts on recent events   Group 1 My thoughts on recent events EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Over the last couple of months our raiders in group one have become increasingly more complacent and the tempo of the raid has slowed to a crawl. We have been looking at changing the structure of our raid but personnel limitations have made it hard and with the loss of holyhammerog and the formation of group 3 it has put a strain on our raiding mains and alts alike. We brought in some new people to fill slots and we have moved Moo to stand-by, who in our opinion was not giving 110%, it’s hard to sit people that have been around and helped us get where we are, but as much as it pains us to do it we have to sit those for the sake of progression and progression is our ultimate goal and whomever holds us back will be replaced.

As we make changes and adjustments to our roster it has caused me to make hard decisions and some not as popular as others, in my opinion as Guild and Raid Leader change is needed and we will continue to isolate people that are not giving 110% effort to the group and to the progression of our raid IE, Being on time and ready to raid, taking breaks when not a scheduled break, BSing around when strats are being discussed and talking random shit in chat. And the Biggie, looking for rez’s when they should be running back. The efforts and the accomplishments are bigger then just one person and if your truly a team player then such decisions will be understood and embraced as being the best thing for the guild.

So in light of that here are some things to think about when you’re sitting in raid.

1) How can I do better in my role?

[size=12]2) Making a solid contribution to the progression.

3) How can I help the Raid leaders help the raid.

Just some things that really need everyone’s attention.

So in closing there are 2 choices available to all raiders, get your act together and lets raid or remove yourself from the group and let someone else who has the drive and the determination to do whats needed.

Marc aka Hecklar
Back to top Go down

Group 1 My thoughts on recent events
Page 1 of 1