EOE Raiding
EOE Raiding
EOE Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Register

HomeNews and EventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WoW Progress

Like us
Latest topics
» EOE Over the Years
Current Events EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:17 pm by Hecklar

» Just for those Keeping Score
Current Events EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:29 pm by Hecklar

» GOOD RUN! Farewell to you all.
Current Events EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:44 pm by Hecklar

» Prep for second boss and CONGRATS!
Current Events EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:44 pm by adregoth

» Core raiding groups
Current Events EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:36 pm by Strikepoint

» 5.4 NEW RAID first boss
Current Events EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:20 am by Hecklar

» Raid Changes
Current Events EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:58 am by Hecklar

» World of Logs
Current Events EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:42 pm by Strikepoint

» Gearing Up for Patch 5.4
Current Events EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:18 pm by Strikepoint

World of Logs

Navigation

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search 

PAY Vent

Current Events

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hecklar
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Current Events Empty
PostSubject: Current Events   Current Events EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:11 am

I would like to take this time to thank everyone for their hard work and dedication and moving forward in hard modes but with our success it is over shadowed by drama. There are times when the hard decisions have to be made and as the GM it is my burden to hold and recently I have had to remove person(s) from the guild for causing an avoidable disruption and not heeding the warnings that we the officers had provided.

I will not go into the details of the incidents however I will say this, when you come to a guild either this one or another and join a group it is not your place to question every order given by your raid leader and question his overall authority of the quild, your place is to follow the instructions as outlined and the full burden of the success or failure rest solely on the raid leader, if the leaders request your opinion he will ask for it or it is better to whisper your concerns to the leader and he will address them, "NOT" to speak over everyone and try and voice your opinion not only is it unproffesional it is rude your group has a chain of command use it, use tack and proffesionalism yes it is a game but outburst and chaos take away from the fun. When you start making comments and undermining the raid groups purpose it’s time for you to leave period we have no place for people like that.
Back to top Go down

Current Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Current Events EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:26 pm

Thanks for letting us know. For folks in group 2 I've written out a description of how group 2 raids. It's under the roster on the first page of the group 2 wiki. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] We use it as a charter and training tool for members new to group 2. And also reminds us how we are expected to contribute when we are in group 1 or group 3 as well.

thanks
winter
ctgarry.com
Back to top Go down

Current Events
Page 1 of 1