EOE Raiding
EOE Raiding
EOE Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Register

HomeNews and EventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WoW Progress

Like us
Latest topics
» EOE Over the Years
Raid Changes EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:17 pm by Hecklar

» Just for those Keeping Score
Raid Changes EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:29 pm by Hecklar

» GOOD RUN! Farewell to you all.
Raid Changes EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:44 pm by Hecklar

» Prep for second boss and CONGRATS!
Raid Changes EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:44 pm by adregoth

» Core raiding groups
Raid Changes EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:36 pm by Strikepoint

» 5.4 NEW RAID first boss
Raid Changes EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:20 am by Hecklar

» Raid Changes
Raid Changes EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:58 am by Hecklar

» World of Logs
Raid Changes EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:42 pm by Strikepoint

» Gearing Up for Patch 5.4
Raid Changes EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:18 pm by Strikepoint

World of Logs

Navigation

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search 

PAY Vent

Raid Changes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Strikepoint
Admin

Raid Changes Empty
PostSubject: Raid Changes   Raid Changes EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:31 pm

As we all know, Marc and Bron have stepped down from Raid Leading and we will miss their leadership during raids, I know I will. As of now, I have taken over leading our guilds Raids. As a new raid leader there are going to be some changes. First thing, as we all know we have become lax about showing up on time and not everyone in general showing up. As my first decision with the approval of several guild members, we will be raiding Flex until we can be 100% consistent in our attendance. Note, that as of tonight I will be actively recruiting to fill our raid. Right now raid group 1 will stay the same, but since no one has heard from Thevirgin we are looking to fill her spot. In the coming days I will be thinking of ways to help our attendance improvement, whether there is some kind of dkp or something is still to be hashed out. If for some reason you will be late or can not come please either post here on the guild webpage, or text me (strikepoint)-(217)-638-0961 be sure to include your name so I know who is who or even email me at [Only admins are allowed to see this link]. I want this to be as smooth as a transition for raid leading as there ever has and can be. I will be looking for input from everyone to keep this "family" strong. I appreciate everyone patients and encouragement as we make this transition. Now lets get back into this and kill us some Garrosh!
-Matthew (Strikepoint) Walker
Back to top Go down
Hecklar
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Raid Changes Empty
PostSubject: Whatever i can do to help.   Raid Changes EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:58 am

Strike Thanks for stepping up and taking charge, I know I speak for bron we will give you 100% support in whatever decisions you see fit to make, we trust your judgment and think that what ever you decide will be for the betterment of the group.

If you would like to address the Loot and a dkp system one is [Only admins are allowed to see this link] take a look at that, I played with it alittle but never got it off the ground since we never had a loot issue to speak of.
Back to top Go down

Raid Changes
Page 1 of 1