EOE Raiding
EOE Raiding
EOE Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Register

HomeNews and EventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WoW Progress

Like us
Latest topics
» EOE Over the Years
GOOD RUN! Farewell to you all. EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:17 pm by Hecklar

» Just for those Keeping Score
GOOD RUN! Farewell to you all. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:29 pm by Hecklar

» GOOD RUN! Farewell to you all.
GOOD RUN! Farewell to you all. EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:44 pm by Hecklar

» Prep for second boss and CONGRATS!
GOOD RUN! Farewell to you all. EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:44 pm by adregoth

» Core raiding groups
GOOD RUN! Farewell to you all. EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:36 pm by Strikepoint

» 5.4 NEW RAID first boss
GOOD RUN! Farewell to you all. EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:20 am by Hecklar

» Raid Changes
GOOD RUN! Farewell to you all. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:58 am by Hecklar

» World of Logs
GOOD RUN! Farewell to you all. EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:42 pm by Strikepoint

» Gearing Up for Patch 5.4
GOOD RUN! Farewell to you all. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:18 pm by Strikepoint

World of Logs

Navigation

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search 

PAY Vent

GOOD RUN! Farewell to you all.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
adregoth

GOOD RUN! Farewell to you all. Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye everyone   GOOD RUN! Farewell to you all. EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:28 am

I honestly didn't know where to put this message so I am leaving it here.  I wished there would have been more people online at the time so I didn't have to make a big forum post about it.  I really didn't make it a secret tonight that I would probably leave the guild over the recent raiding issues.  I have and I am really sorry about it, but in the end, this is a game.  This is a game I enjoy playing, and if I have learned anything in the near decade of playing this game if it starts to make me cry it is time to make some changes.  Smile  I love playing with all of you and I hope we can continue to be friends, but it was time to find a new group for myself.  For now I am keeping my alts in this guild and if you ever need me just let me know and I will do anything I can to help you guys out, please just ask.  Don't be strangers! <3
Back to top Go down
Hecklar
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

GOOD RUN! Farewell to you all. Empty
PostSubject: GOOD RUN! Farewell to you all.   GOOD RUN! Farewell to you all. EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:44 pm

Well everyone knows by now that were done raiding and the guild will eventually die without Myself and bron trying to keep it going and doesn't seem like anyone wants to step up and help, alot of good ideas on what to do but its easy to say how to fix it but harder to implement and i really don't have the strength or the motivation to do anything about it and im sure Bron feels the same. To a point we both feel that we have been betrayed by our closest friend over matters of friendship the choice was made bron and I lost were not bitter but that was the turning point for me, to be honest it all started when I kicked Kyser from the guild certain people resented that and still do, so they separated themselves from us as some kind of weird punishment well its been down hill ever since and if i could do it all over again...... i would do just what i did, i have no guilt and i don't lose sleep over it.

I don't blame anyone for leaving at this point and i wish you all the best, you can whisper me anytime in game, if you need my assistance with anything and if i am able i will help.

Thanks for supporting me while i was leader.

Marc
Back to top Go down

GOOD RUN! Farewell to you all.
Page 1 of 1