EOE Raiding
EOE Raiding
EOE Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Register

HomeNews and EventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WoW Progress

Like us
Latest topics
» EOE Over the Years
Do you really want to raid? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:17 pm by Hecklar

» Just for those Keeping Score
Do you really want to raid? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:29 pm by Hecklar

» GOOD RUN! Farewell to you all.
Do you really want to raid? EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:44 pm by Hecklar

» Prep for second boss and CONGRATS!
Do you really want to raid? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:44 pm by adregoth

» Core raiding groups
Do you really want to raid? EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:36 pm by Strikepoint

» 5.4 NEW RAID first boss
Do you really want to raid? EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:20 am by Hecklar

» Raid Changes
Do you really want to raid? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:58 am by Hecklar

» World of Logs
Do you really want to raid? EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:42 pm by Strikepoint

» Gearing Up for Patch 5.4
Do you really want to raid? EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:18 pm by Strikepoint

World of Logs

Navigation

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search 

PAY Vent

Do you really want to raid?

Go down 
+5
windexdor
Maladis
Roker
Missnova
Hecklar
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hecklar
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Do you really want to raid? Empty
PostSubject: Do you really want to raid?   Do you really want to raid? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:31 pm

Here is the beginning of building the raid teams in EOE, first you need to be ready to make a commitment to yourself, the raid team and the guild. By commitment i mean make the days and times your team raids and be ready..... continued failure to follow these simple commitments will result in you not raiding to sum it up. You must Be ready be available period.

Read the fo;;owing link if you have question of what is expected.

Whats expected

To raid minimum requirements are needed:

--Ilvl should be around 346++ ( this will ensure your capabable of maximum DPS Output)
--Gems and enchants ( Goes with out saying, if you dont care about your gear then you shouldn't be raiding)
--Min DPS should be no less then 11k on a Raid level Boss, single target (Trash doesn't not factor into this)
So if you think you meet the requirements then sign up here in this thread with the following information:

Nights you can raid Tue - Wed 7-10pm server Or Tues - Thurs 6-9pm Server

Roll you wish to play I.E. MDPS, RDPS Tank or Healer (Only pick One)

Finally the toon name:

We will get back to you

Marc

This will be the make up as people sign-up for the raid once its full of qualified toons it will close looking so far to be Tues - Thurs Tmie TBD.

NameClassRollIlvl
RL-WindexdorDKTank350
Tank
PohicaaDPriestHealer352
Healer
Healer
RokerWarriorMdps346
KkaraHunterRdps/CC350
MissnovaMageRdps/CC347
MaladisBoomRdps350
ShenaniganzMageRdps350
Janaothel Stand-byHunterRdpz

Last edited by Hecklar on Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Missnova
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Do you really want to raid?   Do you really want to raid? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:15 pm

Either one...doesn't matter to me.

RDPS

Finally the toon name:

Missnova

I realize that my dps wasn't very good last time I filled in and I have since upped my gear ilvl to 347 with gems and chants. I am fully committed to making every raid and would really appreciate the opportunity to raid with you guys.

TIA!
Back to top Go down
Roker

PostSubject: Re: Do you really want to raid?   Do you really want to raid? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Hecklar wrote:

I would prefer 6-9, but I can do either one.

Quote :

If I have to pick only one, I suppose M DPS, but if I'm called to tank, I will. (Gear level is about equal for both specs.)

Quote :
Finally the toon name:

Roker

Hope I can help. I haven't been playing the game that much since raids stopped showing up on my calendar. This can help me get back in again.
Back to top Go down
Hecklar
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: Do you really want to raid?   Do you really want to raid? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:26 am

Well thanks guys for signing up, keep sending anyone who needs, wants to raid to the forums, there has been a few people asking about it but so far only 2 not a good turn out. Any way keep the faith we will get there..
Back to top Go down
Maladis

Maladis

PostSubject: Re: Do you really want to raid?   Do you really want to raid? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:13 pm

Hi Mark I do not run on the Saturday group and wanting to get into tue, thur night groups. I am a 352 boomkin I meet your requirments in dps, and all rep, gems, and enchants. Dropped Magma once but willing to learn all the fights and show up everynight I can exept emergency's. Thank You Maladis
Back to top Go down
windexdor

windexdor

PostSubject: Re: Do you really want to raid?   Do you really want to raid? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:45 pm

hey mark im down to raid and or lead tues thursday im at 352 u know how i tank already so if u need lead im willig to give it a shot but may need a little help thanks
Back to top Go down
Hecklar
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: Do you really want to raid?   Do you really want to raid? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:43 pm

Well thanks for stepping up, Win. I will not put anyone in the group that doesnt have the gear or output needed to succeed if you want you can start asking around the guild for people to fill key spots have them come here put there name in the post and ill add them to the list.
Back to top Go down
kkara
Raider

PostSubject: Re: Do you really want to raid?   Do you really want to raid? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:36 pm

i can raid on tues and thursday .ill bring my hunter or dk which ever toon is needed.both have a ilvl of 350 .
Back to top Go down
Hecklar
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: Do you really want to raid?   Do you really want to raid? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:47 pm

kkara wrote:
i can raid on tues and thursday .ill bring my hunter or dk which ever toon is needed.both have a ilvl of 350 .

Ill put you down as hunter for now, dont know if win want 2 DK tanks
Back to top Go down
aaron

PostSubject: Re: Do you really want to raid?   Do you really want to raid? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:40 pm

[b]Shenaniganz mage Rdps/cc iteam level 350 im good for both days and time
Back to top Go down
Hecklar
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: Do you really want to raid?   Do you really want to raid? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:38 pm

Alright we just need one tank and healers and were atleast ready to make an attempt.
Back to top Go down
bohicaa

PostSubject: Re: Do you really want to raid?   Do you really want to raid? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:31 am

i would like to raid on either tues, wed or thurs but every 2nd tues of the month i have to attend club meetings with the wife
Back to top Go down
windexdor

windexdor

PostSubject: Re: Do you really want to raid?   Do you really want to raid? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:42 am

thanks mark for helping me out :)hopefully we can start raiding next week
Back to top Go down
windexdor

windexdor

PostSubject: Re: Do you really want to raid?   Do you really want to raid? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:44 am

o an also i would like to make the time for raid to start at 7 well we can start invites at like 630 but ya if thats not a problem would be better for me
Back to top Go down
Hecklar
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: Do you really want to raid?   Do you really want to raid? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:14 am

windexdor wrote:
o an also i would like to make the time for raid to start at 7 well we can start invites at like 630 but ya if thats not a problem would be better for me

OK sounds easy enough, raid invite start at 645pm first pull at 700pm end at 10pm st, i would suggest getting everyone one together thats on like tonight and start talking about what you want to accomplish Blackwing decent would be my vote since the other group is on the 3rd boss and they can give you inforamtion and lessones learned to help you move forward.

Still need to beat the quild bush's for healers and a tank i really dont want to have to recruit new people to fill the group, i know we have people that want to.
Back to top Go down
windexdor

windexdor

PostSubject: Re: Do you really want to raid?   Do you really want to raid? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:00 pm

kk cool ty hecklar
Back to top Go down
Moo

Moo

PostSubject: Re: Do you really want to raid?   Do you really want to raid? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:33 pm

I'd like to raid on my mage for now, but I have several other toons that haven't quite made it to 85 that I may hit 85 on and decide I love to play better. Right now my mage is 346 ilvl, has all enchants/gems (havent placed my head enchant on yet in case I got a better one before I went guild raiding, but its in the bags) i did 15k dps on a heroic 5 man boss, so Im sure Ill meet the dps requirements. I am available to raid all nights except Thursday and Friday as I work until after 7pm server. So it looks like a Tues, Weds group would work better for me maybe if you needed an alt or something.
Back to top Go down
Hecklar
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: Do you really want to raid?   Do you really want to raid? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:54 pm

Moo wrote:
I'd like to raid on my mage for now, but I have several other toons that haven't quite made it to 85 that I may hit 85 on and decide I love to play better. Right now my mage is 346 ilvl, has all enchants/gems (havent placed my head enchant on yet in case I got a better one before I went guild raiding, but its in the bags) i did 15k dps on a heroic 5 man boss, so Im sure Ill meet the dps requirements. I am available to raid all nights except Thursday and Friday as I work until after 7pm server. So it looks like a Tues, Weds group would work better for me maybe if you needed an alt or something.

We need healers, radi and or tank we already have 2 mages
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you really want to raid?   Do you really want to raid? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you really want to raid?
Page 1 of 1