EOE Raiding
EOE Raiding
EOE Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Register

HomeNews and EventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WoW Progress

Like us
Latest topics
» EOE Over the Years
Pattern Loot Rules EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:17 pm by Hecklar

» Just for those Keeping Score
Pattern Loot Rules EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:29 pm by Hecklar

» GOOD RUN! Farewell to you all.
Pattern Loot Rules EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:44 pm by Hecklar

» Prep for second boss and CONGRATS!
Pattern Loot Rules EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:44 pm by adregoth

» Core raiding groups
Pattern Loot Rules EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:36 pm by Strikepoint

» 5.4 NEW RAID first boss
Pattern Loot Rules EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:20 am by Hecklar

» Raid Changes
Pattern Loot Rules EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:58 am by Hecklar

» World of Logs
Pattern Loot Rules EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:42 pm by Strikepoint

» Gearing Up for Patch 5.4
Pattern Loot Rules EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:18 pm by Strikepoint

World of Logs

Navigation

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search 

PAY Vent

Pattern Loot Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hecklar
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Pattern Loot Rules Empty
PostSubject: Pattern Loot Rules   Pattern Loot Rules EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:04 pm

Agreed, we need to stay active and pushing forward with our gear, crafted, rep or LFR. Speaking of Crafted gear and recipe drops although there are alot of people that have the trade and the ability to use the patterns just because its a raid toon doesn’t always make it the proper choice for receiving the pattern. So far most of the people that raid are having a hard time putting in the time to get the motes or leveling other toons i myself am leveling toons that have the trade Skills that benefit the guild IE Alchemy, Jewel crafting and Blacksmithing those of which are all 90 or close to 90(89) the average drop for leveling and grinding rep at this point is between 8-15 harmonies if you don’t farm them and get them in conjunction with your leveling that’s it, that’s one maybe 2 crafted items so just giving them to someone who has that craft is not a viable option. So I’m instituting the following policy for distribution of patterns. They are as follows:

1. This person must be an officer or veteran of the guild. (just being a raider is not enough) we have been bitten by this before.
  2. This person must have the crafting profession, not necessarily on there raiding toon but on a equivalent level 90.
  3. This person must be identified as a Master Crafter for the guild (They will always receive the first pattern drop and a order of merit will be established for the subsequent patterns that drop)
  4. This person (MUST) be Exalted with the Tillers faction and be able to Farmville the motes on that toon.
  5. If any or none of the above conditions exists the pattern will reside in the guild bank until these conditions are met by an individual, ultimately the guild leadership will decide who receives the items if they feel another course of actions is in the best interest of the guild we will decide if they will receive them

***UPDATE** So I guess there is a need to clarify who gets the patterns if the Master crafter already has it. Well first what you dont do is approach someone asking for it without having your ducks in a row. what you do is have you information ready IE.. The mastercrafter for the guild already has this pattern that we have an extra one of in the bank, currently i meet the minimum requirements for a secondary Master craftsman for our guild if there is nobody else in line and it is not going to be used i would like to be considered for it. Period

So added to the rule [*]This person must be identified as a Master Crafter for the guild (They will always receive the first pattern drop and a order of merit will be established for the subsequent patterns that drop)

Duties and responsibilities of the Master Crafter, the person designated as Master Crafter will be required to begin crafting items as needed for those that are willing to provide the mats for that item The MC will be expected to have on hand all the Mots needed to craft that item, MC will also insure that Leg Armors, Spell threads and Buckles ETC.. be available in the Guild bank at all times and if needed farm the mats to keep the bank stalked.

Comments or suggestions to this please let me know. This will become effective immediately

Last edited by Hecklar on Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:42 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

Pattern Loot Rules
Page 1 of 1