EOE Raiding
EOE Raiding
EOE Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Register

HomeNews and EventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WoW Progress

Like us
Latest topics
» EOE Over the Years
Second Progression Group EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:17 pm by Hecklar

» Just for those Keeping Score
Second Progression Group EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:29 pm by Hecklar

» GOOD RUN! Farewell to you all.
Second Progression Group EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:44 pm by Hecklar

» Prep for second boss and CONGRATS!
Second Progression Group EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:44 pm by adregoth

» Core raiding groups
Second Progression Group EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:36 pm by Strikepoint

» 5.4 NEW RAID first boss
Second Progression Group EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:20 am by Hecklar

» Raid Changes
Second Progression Group EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:58 am by Hecklar

» World of Logs
Second Progression Group EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:42 pm by Strikepoint

» Gearing Up for Patch 5.4
Second Progression Group EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:18 pm by Strikepoint

World of Logs

Navigation

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search 

PAY Vent

Second Progression Group

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunner
Raid Leader

Second Progression Group Empty
PostSubject: Second Progression Group   Second Progression Group EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 3:17 pm

Hey all im looking to start a second progression group for Throne of Thunder. Raid times as of now will be Tues-Weds 8:30-11:30 server time, but is subject to change depending on the group. I am looking for Raiders who are serious about end game progression and will do what it takes to help the group succeed in our goals. The player should know their toon inside and out as well as having studied fights before hand to reduce explaination time between pulls. A 500 Ilevel is kind of standard at the moment so work towards that and if close and working on it we can work something out. Anyways looking for everything at the moment so use forums, in game mail or whisper me in game if interested.
Back to top Go down
Gunner
Raid Leader

PostSubject: Group 2 Roster   Second Progression Group EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 3:22 pm

I will update this list frequently as we fill up

Tank-Gunnerwolf (Warrior)
Tank-Silvehr (Druid)
Healer-Trianua (Shammy)
Healer-Seven (Disc)
Healer-Femora (Holy Priest)
DPS-Swiftyshifty (Boomkin)
DPS-Charcharbink (Warrior)
DPS-Kwikshot (Hunter)
DPS-Corsa (Hunter)
DPS-Shammie (Enhance)

Standby-Mehhag (Shadow)
Standby-Roker (Warrior)
Standby-Ghweric (Lock)
Standby-Maxmana (Lock)

Last edited by Gunner on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:54 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hecklar
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: Second Progression Group   Second Progression Group EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:15 pm

Here is a suggestion, Charchar is looking to start a group also, maybe if you guys combine your resources it may help this work a little more smoothly. Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Gunner
Raid Leader

PostSubject: Group 2   Second Progression Group EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:07 am

Group 2 got together last night and started our quest into the depths of ToT. For raiding together as a group for the first time I thought everyone did exceptionally well. With every new team there will be some kinks to iron out. But anyways just want to say thanks for those who are committed to the team and see good things in the future.
Back to top Go down
Hecklar
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Sounds good   Second Progression Group EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:58 am

Sounds great, how far did you guys get? I see by your list that you have all your spots filled, as far as a standby list people, i have put on the calander a consolidated stand by list anyone that has a desire to raid gets put on that list(i will add rychie to it so you can see and add people to it), and be on at the appropriate time for the raid they wish to run. eventually we will probably split it into 2 list but i want to avoid people signing up for both groups on 2 different list.

This will be a work in progress until we come up with a solution to getting each group quality backups/standby's.

So i will be taking your list and assume it is your starting lineup, and will treat all of them as starting members until you tell me otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Gunner
Raid Leader

PostSubject: Core Team   Second Progression Group EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:09 pm

We are banging away at Jin'Rock still but will get him down tonight! As for the core team, yes this is what we are rolling with, Roker is on standby for us as of now
Back to top Go down
Strikepoint
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Second Progression Group   Second Progression Group EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:22 pm

If you want gunner you can run world of logs for your group and if you want me to make spreadsheets for your guys numbers let me know I am more than happy to help.
Back to top Go down
Hecklar
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: Second Progression Group   Second Progression Group EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:36 pm

Strikepoint wrote:
If you want gunner you can run world of logs for your group and if you want me to make spreadsheets for your guys numbers let me know I am more than happy to help.

YA you can sign up for Edge of eternity as your guild let me know and i can promote, then the logs will be listed with the others in our guild.

Join a guild   [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
After navigating to your guild via the realms list or a direct link, click the apply to this guild button. Officers in charge and accept your application, you will be notified by mail once they have accepted or declined your request. You only need to register if you want to upload reports, but even if you don't, it can be handy - the front page will display your guild's latest reports and any active live sessions, and every page will have a quick link back to your guilds home page.
Back to top Go down
Gunner
Raid Leader

PostSubject: Re. Second Group   Second Progression Group EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:14 pm

So Night 2 of raiding we lost 2 DPS, anyone willing to help out Thursday as we didn't get to raid last night let Gunner know.

And yea Strike, I have no idea how to use WoL but will look into it tonight
Back to top Go down
Strikepoint
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Second Progression Group   Second Progression Group EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:19 pm

Gunner wrote:
So Night 2 of raiding we lost 2 DPS, anyone willing to help out Thursday as we didn't get to raid last night let Gunner know.

I have not done the first two bosses in ToT this week gunner as I missed Tuesday for my birthday. If I am on I will gladly go with your group (if the lockout lets me) and help you on the first two bosses.
Back to top Go down
Strikepoint
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Second Progression Group   Second Progression Group EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:23 pm

Strikepoint wrote:
Gunner wrote:

I have not done the first two bosses in ToT this week gunner as I missed Tuesday for my birthday. If I am on I will gladly go with your group (if the lockout lets me) and help you on the first two bosses.

I just realized that I cant join you guys because I killed council on raid 1s lockout so it auto saved me to the previous 2, sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Hecklar
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: gunner   Second Progression Group EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:10 am

Hey Gunner you going to pull Roker in as a full time Tank now that Revvy is gone?
Back to top Go down
Gunner
Raid Leader

PostSubject: Roker   Second Progression Group EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:28 pm

Yea I am hoping to,we just need a dps or 2 that wont bail after 1 night
Back to top Go down
Hecklar
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: Second Progression Group   Second Progression Group EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:31 pm

Ya thats the problem with new raid groups some people are not willing to stick it out during the growing period when everyone kinda learns what each person is about. Are any of the people that signed up and then bailed still around i mean in the guild i would like to make sure they dont get on the standby list if there not willing to stick it out then i dont want them getting a free ride on a standby ticket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Progression Group   Second Progression Group Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Progression Group
Page 1 of 1