EOE Raiding
EOE Raiding
EOE Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Register

HomeNews and EventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WoW Progress

Like us
Latest topics
» EOE Over the Years
The future of EOE raiding EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:17 pm by Hecklar

» Just for those Keeping Score
The future of EOE raiding EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:29 pm by Hecklar

» GOOD RUN! Farewell to you all.
The future of EOE raiding EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:44 pm by Hecklar

» Prep for second boss and CONGRATS!
The future of EOE raiding EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:44 pm by adregoth

» Core raiding groups
The future of EOE raiding EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:36 pm by Strikepoint

» 5.4 NEW RAID first boss
The future of EOE raiding EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:20 am by Hecklar

» Raid Changes
The future of EOE raiding EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:58 am by Hecklar

» World of Logs
The future of EOE raiding EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:42 pm by Strikepoint

» Gearing Up for Patch 5.4
The future of EOE raiding EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:18 pm by Strikepoint

World of Logs

Navigation

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search 

PAY Vent

The future of EOE raiding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hecklar
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

The future of EOE raiding Empty
PostSubject: The future of EOE raiding   The future of EOE raiding EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:56 am

Hey all

I would like to make a statement on the future of our raiding; first of all we are sucking on our progression, our ability to form a functional group on a consistent basis is almost non-existent.

A couple of months ago i wanted to start the raid group and a hard time of 700pm, because i felt that we were not getting enough time for actual raiding just for the simple fact that people were showing up later and later and then other people started showing up later because they knew that people were not showing up on time so it just compounded more and more, over this time period some people missed over half the raid nights for one reason or another not telling anyone they would be missing raid and even after I offered my cel phone so I could be texted if they were going to be late or miss the raid, i could go on and on but I’m sure you get the point.

So this caused some heartburn for those people that couldn’t make raid at 7pm and felt that it was unfair to them because they had lives, which again i get that part but unfortunately, so we pushed the time to whenever the last person showed up. Eventually it got later and later it was a disaster. I have the ultimate responsibility to be fair to the other raiders that can make the raid time, and that they don’t believe it is fair to them to have to wait for others to show late or at all and waste there night to not get the progressions they deserve they are putting in the time in and out of the raid to support our efforts and this is going to stop period.

You may feel that it’s just a game and it’s not real so being late or not showing up at all doesn’t really matter, but the people that are waiting for you to show up are real we make the time those nights to come together and accomplish something, we have real lives also and it’s not fair to us that you trivialize our time as not mattering to you becuase were just game people to you were not real, but our time is as important to us and maybe we just manage our lives alittle bit better so we can fulfill our commitment. You commit to the group and commit to the time, be respectful of others we have lives to.

If your lives are so busy that they can’t make raid at the time we set then you will not be raiding period, we will look into other options for whoever wants to raid on a more relaxed come when you can schedule, however i must point out that this type of raid very seldom works out and ends up being more of a disappointment then a success.

So starting immediately raids will start promptly at 700pm we will form the group and we will start, will not be waiting we will pug empty spots and move forward. Also we are going to start looking at peoples overall raid performance and will either have you adjust shortcoming as needed or you will be replaced with someone that is willing to do what it takes to be successful the days of complicacy is over.

I’m sorry to have to take this to such an extreme but I’m tired of spinning our wheels not making progress in anything while the content passes us by.

Marc “Hecklar” LaFond

Back to top Go down
Wickedbeauty

PostSubject: Re: The future of EOE raiding   The future of EOE raiding EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:38 pm

I have read this and understand it. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Wickedbeauty

PostSubject: Re: The future of EOE raiding   The future of EOE raiding EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:07 pm

Wickedbeauty wrote:
I have read this and understand it. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

so...apparently I am the only one who has read and understand it?
Question Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Gunner
Raid Leader

PostSubject: Re: The future of EOE raiding   The future of EOE raiding EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:08 am

Im not sure who all reads the forums but I know I speak for most of us regarding our current progression. Personally I would like to be raiding current content and feel we have the core to do so. I know with this expansion there is so much shit to do it can be overwhelming getting everything done within a lockout period. But that being said I feel the areas we are lacking are easily overcome, in my opinion to be a competitive raider every person on our team HAS to valor cap each week (810 available doing all LFRs), and at least run each set of the new LFRs. We should not have to explain each mechanic of each fight, every one of us should have at least watched the videos or study up on the dungeon guides, our mistakes have been easily avoidable and way too much time wasted on shit that seems to have to be repeated a few too many times. Also the raid start time seems to be a bit of an issue, if so speak up so we can try to fix it. But anyways just had to get this out there, and if anyone needs help with anything don't hesitate to ask, lets start kicking some ass and stop fucking with last Tier raid content.
Back to top Go down
Hecklar
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: The future of EOE raiding   The future of EOE raiding EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:37 am

Gunner wrote:
Im not sure who all reads the forums but I know I speak for most of us regarding our current progression. Personally I would like to be raiding current content and feel we have the core to do so. I know with this expansion there is so much shit to do it can be overwhelming getting everything done within a lockout period. But that being said I feel the areas we are lacking are easily overcome, in my opinion to be a competitive raider every person on our team HAS to valor cap each week (810 available doing all LFRs), and at least run each set of the new LFRs. We should not have to explain each mechanic of each fight, every one of us should have at least watched the videos or study up on the dungeon guides, our mistakes have been easily avoidable and way too much time wasted on shit that seems to have to be repeated a few too many times. Also the raid start time seems to be a bit of an issue, if so speak up so we can try to fix it. But anyways just had to get this out there, and if anyone needs help with anything don't hesitate to ask, lets start kicking some ass and stop fucking with last Tier raid content.

I agree, and the only people that read this is the people we have the least problems with IMO. We can take on TOT i would think that most people would want to but again do we have toons, Ilvl breakdown would suggest that we meet the minimum requirements as indicated below. So maybe we will give it a shot and see what happens.

Nebby-502
Gunner-501
Ealla- 500
Lorinia-504
Bronfu-502
Wanda- 499
Strike-504
Kzi-502
Lup-504
Maiko-502
Rasiel-489

Back to top Go down
Gunner
Raid Leader

PostSubject: Re: The future of EOE raiding   The future of EOE raiding EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:12 pm

Yea agreed, lets get in there and at least see where we stand
Back to top Go down
Gunner
Raid Leader

PostSubject: Re: The future of EOE raiding   The future of EOE raiding EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:27 pm

And actually our gear level average is pretty decent
Back to top Go down
Wickedbeauty

PostSubject: Re: The future of EOE raiding   The future of EOE raiding EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:27 pm

cheers Lets do eeettttttt cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The future of EOE raiding   The future of EOE raiding Empty

Back to top Go down

The future of EOE raiding
Page 1 of 1