EOE Raiding
EOE Raiding
EOE Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Register

HomeNews and EventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WoW Progress

Like us
Latest topics
» EOE Over the Years
Equipment suggestions, wild meanderings EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:17 pm by Hecklar

» Just for those Keeping Score
Equipment suggestions, wild meanderings EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:29 pm by Hecklar

» GOOD RUN! Farewell to you all.
Equipment suggestions, wild meanderings EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:44 pm by Hecklar

» Prep for second boss and CONGRATS!
Equipment suggestions, wild meanderings EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:44 pm by adregoth

» Core raiding groups
Equipment suggestions, wild meanderings EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:36 pm by Strikepoint

» 5.4 NEW RAID first boss
Equipment suggestions, wild meanderings EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:20 am by Hecklar

» Raid Changes
Equipment suggestions, wild meanderings EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:58 am by Hecklar

» World of Logs
Equipment suggestions, wild meanderings EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:42 pm by Strikepoint

» Gearing Up for Patch 5.4
Equipment suggestions, wild meanderings EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:18 pm by Strikepoint

World of Logs

Navigation

Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search 

PAY Vent

Equipment suggestions, wild meanderings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steelrose
Raider

Equipment suggestions, wild meanderings Empty
PostSubject: Equipment suggestions, wild meanderings   Equipment suggestions, wild meanderings EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:53 pm

Some of what I say here may be wrong, I dont study WOW like my degree depends on it. Smile But here is some things i've seen. for some this will be a DUH other maybe not.

it looks like gettting justice points from about 0 is going to be a long time to get equipment. (this is probably where i'm wrong but its a forum so being corrected is expected Smile ) so 1650 justice point item getting 70 for the random per should take about 24 days. and the big pieces are 2200 works out to 32 days.

Also i'd suggest avoiding AH unless the gear is perfect for your spec. Dont buy a DPS ring if your a healer/Tank just so you can get in a heroic.
And i've noticed the equipment in the regulars is Okay, but not great, if your lucky to get the piece to drop, then if you get the roll. (Also 1- 1 1/2 hours to do a random is painfull)

So this seems like getting gear is going to take forever. Well fear not, Remember the Faction quartermasters for REP.

http://www.wowhead.com/factions=1162

If you say I dont have the rep to get it, make sure you've done the quests in the area's.

The game wants you to do everything. Quests, dungeons, heroics, raids, and even PVP.

Like I said, I could be wrong, and I definitly dont "KNOW" wow like the back of my hand, I've had the guild help me understand things, hell even "TELL" me what I needed to do to make my charater better, and i've appreiacted all everyone has/will/does to help players, so thats why i've written this. Some times a quick DUH moment can make the game a lot better for everyone.

Back to top Go down
Hecklar
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Equipment suggestions, wild meanderings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipment suggestions, wild meanderings   Equipment suggestions, wild meanderings EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:17 am

Thanks steel for the informative post, to touch on a few things steel is absolutly right if you dont have justice points to buy gear it will take time to do, remember i do believe wotlk heroics still give justice and so does the weekly so if your lacking maybe running some older content will get you the badges you need.

Reputation rewards Shoulder and head enchants along with some key pieces of 359 gear will help boost your stats however stacking items that dont help your stats but boost your ilvl is not wise, try and get it up with equipment that works for you, there are alot of failed heroics due to people having minimum gear that directly effects there DPS. Faction REP REP REP it helps.

Gems and enchants i have been seeing alot of our raiders with little or no gems and enchants on their gear, just becuase its blue doesnt mean that it doesnt need enchants and gems, if its ilvl 333 or 346 gear it better be gemmed and enchanted with the best you can get if your saying to yourself i can tafford to keep re-gemming and enchanting gear if gold is an issue then you maybe in trouble, raiding is expensive enchants repairs and the like will drain you be ready for it. If you have 325,318,316 throw some cheap gems and enchants on it you will see a difference bottom line if your wearing it enchant and gem it, dont let your group down by shorting yourself and them, if you dont take enough time to care about your equipment then you shouldnt be raiding.
Back to top Go down

Equipment suggestions, wild meanderings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EOE Raiding :: Raiders Corner :: Raiding how to-
Jump to: